Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 50 (for 2 people)

Sunday, December 11, 2016

My friend Angalee is a Stake Emergency Preparedness guru. She is a bonafide food storage genius! As such, I love relying on her brain to do some of the things that I've only thought about doing, and due to her generous spirit - said I could share!

If you are wondering exactly how much food storage (basic - 1 year supply) you need per person, then go to this chart. It breaks it down from 1 person up to 10 people. Click here.

Of that year supply - do you understand your daily allotment? It's not a a huge amount - but it's enough to survive on. Click here to see a chart.

  • “We encourage families to have on hand a year’s supply; and we say it over and over and repeat over and over the scripture of the Lord where he says, ‘Why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?’” (Spencer W. Kimball, “Family Preparedness”, April 1974 General Conference)


No comments:

Post a Comment