Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 41 (for 2 people)


October 9, 2016

Food Storage:
12 pounds of peanut butter or peanut butter powder

Extra Item:
 3 months of dish soap

Family Preparedness:
 Review your family safety plan consistently. Review your family “safe word/phrase” each family home evening. Perform a fire drill to be sure your family can hear the alarms and know what to do.

Spiritual preparedness:

 24 And let every man esteem his brother as himself, and practice virtue and holiness before me.
 25 And again I say unto you, let every man esteem his brother as himself.
 26 For what man among you having twelve sons, and is no respecter of them, and they serve him obediently, and he saith unto the one: Be thou clothed in robes and sit thou here; and to the other: Be thou clothed in rags and sit thou there—and looketh upon his sons and saith I am just?
 27 Behold, this I have given unto you as a parable, and it is even as I am. I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine.


Strive to become united with those in your ward and community.


No comments:

Post a Comment